Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope that 2010 is a wonderfully happy and healthy year for us all. A friend of mine sent a New Year's Eve message which read, 'Make heaps of resolutions, and stick to one!' So that's my plan - although I have a lot of goals for the year, I am going to devote most of my energy into one in particular! I'll let you know how it all goes as the year goes on.

I have decided to maintain a new business website this year - you can check out the new link in my sidebar. I will be posting my creations, challenge entries and general waffling here on my blog, and my demonstrator website will contain more detailed information about Stampin' Up! promotions, products and information about being a demonstrator.

As far as stamping goes - I carted a suitcase of my stamp stuff across 2 states and barely had a chance to touch it over our holidays! I did get my Christmas items finished though. It was nice to have a break and spend time with my family, even though the weather was dismal most days.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas too,
Genelle.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Hope 2010 is very good to you. Looked at some pics on FB. What a gorgeous family you have (like their Mum). Must go & git stamping, have been very slack of late.

    Cheers,
    Fi xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Genelle!!

    Hope this year is filled with heaps of crafting for you!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete