Thursday, December 17, 2009

CASED Card for a Teacher

I'm back :)

This time I have a teacher's card to share. I have had a picture of this fantastic card, by the talented Margaret Moody, on my computer for a while - and when it came time to adapt it, I loved it too much to change... As well as being my first total 'copy', it was also the first time I'd used Yoyo Yellow!
I love everything about Margaret's original design, but I had to adapt it a tiny bit to suit a standard Australian card size and to suit my circle punches. The inside of the card is lined with Whisper White and stamped with the apple image.

Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Trendy Trees
Cardstock: Yoyo Yellow, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, lined notepaper
Ink: Real Red marker, Old Olive marker, VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, spiral punch, ruler, 1" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Word Window punch, dimensionals.

Thanks for looking!
Genelle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Genelle!

    Great minds think alike as I have this card saved in my faves too! lol

    Your take on it is fantastic!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete