Saturday, August 6, 2011

Last Chance List

Hi all,

Things have been very quiet on the blog front, however that's because everything has been so busy everywhere else! I am excitedly waiting for my new catalogue to arrive, along with some awesome goodies I was able to preorder from Stampin' Up!

Sadly, with all the new products arriving, some products have to be retired... I will really miss some of these items, and some have already sold out.

You can view the list by clicking here.

These items have already sold out:
Jumbo Eyelets - Antique Brass, Jumbo Eyelets - Pewter, Metallic Eyelets, Star Punch, Spiral Punch, Photo Corners punch.

Here is a card I made recently, with the Beware Pirates set - I will miss this one immensely and it is now available at 25% off!




Hope you each have a great weekend,
Genelle.

1 comment: