Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inkspirations Sketch #22 - Wish

Hi all,

This week the very talented Renee is hosting Makeesha's Inkspirations Challenge while Keesh's computer is being repaired. Pop over here to join in and to view the other entries!


Here is the sketch:


And here is my creation:


I have been using this colour combo a lot lately, and will miss Brocade Blue when it retires later this year. (I have stocked up already in preparation!)

The flower has been embossed, cut out and popped up on dimensionals, along with the sentiment. I have coloured the flower with my inkpad and blender pen.


Supplies:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue, Basic Black
Ink: Brocade Blue, Basic Black, VersaMark
Accessories: Black embossing powder, black ribbon (non-SU), blender pen, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, dimensionals.

Thanks Renee, and Keesh for a fabulous sketch!
Genelle.

6 comments:

  1. oh I love how white and brocade look together! I never think of doing that :) Gorgeous card, Genelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I love this with brocade blue. Have nearly a full pack there so will have to give it a go. Thanks for the comment love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour combo. Always forget about 'Embrace Life" but that flower is lovely. Great job (as usual).
    Take care,
    Fi xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss Brocade Blue too, sob, sob. It is a lovely blue. Your BB flowers are lovely :)

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crisp Clean Fresh & Elegant! And ... yes! I am not a blue fan ... but BB is probably my favourite of all the blues! (Sigh!) Hugs xxAxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for popping past my blog. I wish you were coming to Convention. Next year maybe? Will take pics for you.
    Cheers my friend,
    Fi xox

    ReplyDelete