Thursday, November 5, 2009

Very Merry - Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #15

Hello there!

I have been super busy getting ready for my Stampin' Up! Open House on Saturday. (If you live in the Gladstone, Queensland area and would like to come, just email me for the details!) I thought I wouldn't have time to do Keesh's challenge this week... but then I decided to use some leftover bits from the last project I created and join in anyway! Plus I now have a matching card as a sample for Saturday :)

This week the Inkspirations Challenge was a sketch:
And here is my card:


Supplies:
Stamps: Short & Sweet
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Kraft; Real Red DSP and Old Olive DSP from the 'I Wish' Simply Scrappin' kit
Accessories: Die-cuts from 'I Wish' Simply Scrappin' kit, Circle Fire Rhinestone brad, 2" circle punch (non-SU!) Chocolate Chip wide double-stitched ribbon, sponge dauber, Curly Label punch, Jumbo Neutrals 5/16" brads, paper piercer, mat pack, dimensionals.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card - I love the layering on the embellishment. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Genelle! The perfect little Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pretty Christmas card Genelle, that circle embellishment is absolutely gorgeous.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete