Thursday, September 17, 2009

Inkspirations Inspirations Challenge - Summer!

Hi all,

I have been so busy this week and have just found some time to make a card for Makeesha's Inspiration Challenge #12. Here is the inspiration pic:

I love summer, and it's been really hot here lately so I decided to make this card:

Stamps: Just Beachy, Cute & Curly

Ink: Pacific Point, Summer Sun

Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Good Morning Sunshine DSP

Accessories: Whisper White taffeta ribbon, antique brass jumbo eyelet, curly label punch, slit punch, dimensionals

Just a quick post for now (my bub is a bit grizzly) but I have actually been busy with a lot of projects, which I hope to share when I get a chance, so make sure you pop back soon!

Genelle.

4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Genelle. am lovin the wave effect across the card, that's such a cute idea.
    sally little x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, so beachy!! The colours really are brilliant with this stamp set. Thank you for your comment on my entry. Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH this is adorable Genelle! Love that truck with the Sun in the background!!! Not to mention the waves in the background as well! Thanks so much for playing again! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you interpreted the inspiration piece! The colors work so great with this cute stamp set! Love the waves :)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete