Friday, August 21, 2009

Let's go shopping!


I just love these little handbags made with punches - they are so cute and really fun and quick to make. I can't remember where I first saw them, but there is a good tutorial here. I don't have the small oval punch, so I used the Word Window punch instead - and I actually like the wider straps better :)

I also used the 'Weathered' background stamp to create a mock-croc sort of texture for the bag.
The greeting is from Amy R's 'Boutique Sentiments' by CC Designs.

Cardstock: Very Vanilla Love Note, Creamy Caramel & Chocolate Chip, So Saffron DSP
Ink: Creamy Caramel & Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Boutique Sentiments by AmyR, Weathered background
Accessories: antique brass brad, word window punch, large oval punch, round tab punch.

I'm going to make a few of these and a little Love Notes box for them to go into.
Back later,
Genelle.



1 comment:

  1. I love this little bag too, its amazing what you can come up with only using the punches isn't it? My granddaughters love playing with handbags so I am going to make them some of these for them to put together next time we have a craft date. thanks for an awesome idea.
    Sally Little :)

    ReplyDelete